This has been an old favorite of mine for at least 15 years. It has been a while and now it seems a bit sweet and all I taste is cinnamon and star anise. I actually like cinnamon a lot so I don’t really mind. I can’t imagine drinking this with sweetener but with soymilk/milk it’s pretty good and it has helped me to cut down on a lot of dessert cravings over the years. When it comes to herbal teas I try to pick a less expensive brand….

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around