drank Amandine Rose by Teavana

Thanks to The DJ Booth for this one which came to me as the result of a recent swap.

This one is pretty good, maybe Teavana should try some more black tea blends with less fruit in them. The aroma is very almondy and I am definitely picking up the rose. I wonder if I ended up steeping this too long because it got slightly bitter and also a bit “soapy”. I will try again and report back if my rating changes.

I think I like the smell of this a bit better than the taste of it. I was really glad I got the chance to try it!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around