So I went to the doctor today and he thinks I do have plantar fasciitis, which sucks for me but at least it is treatable so I am hopeful.

On the way to work I stopped off to a little store to get some lunch for today and there they had this tea. Against my better judgment (and especially because I have a bad track record with RoT), I decided to buy this.

Because I’m used to RoT’s weak teabags I steeped this up with two teabags in a 10 oz. mug for 5 minutes. I am glad this isn’t terrible, especially because it’s roobois. :) I am getting some nice chocolate-y notes and the overall brew is very smooth and mild. I don’t love it but I don’t think I will have problems finishing the tin.

Just a healthy impulse purchase due to my self-pity – hey, at least I didn’t drink a bottle of wine (that might come later)

KeenTeaThyme

yikes! that doesn’t sound fun. :( feel better soon – i will be thinking about you…

thanks. :)

Ninavampi

I went through plantar fascitis. It sucked… It is treatable, and with a bit of luck the pain will go away sooner than later!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

thank you!

ScottTeaMan

Healing thoughts your way, Amy. About the only RoT I can drink is Blackberry Sage & Double Earl Grey, both usually iced with 2 teabags per cup. Hey whos’ gonna come up with a wine tea blend?! :)) I think I mentioned in my Baker Street Blend review by Upton Tea that Winston Churchill used to add whiskey to his tea. :))

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

thanks. :)

Ninavampi

Hope you are feeling better soon!

thank you!

ScottTeaMan

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around