And just when I’ve been warming up to this tea i seemed to have lost it somewhere in my apartment. How does one lose a tea? Well if you saw my stash you might understand but this was in a pretty big envelope. I hope I find it again.

I have to be really in the mood for white teas in order to appreciate them. Lately I’ve been intrigued by the vegetal and slightly smoky essence of this one. There is a tiny hit of corn flavor somewhere in the background. I figure there is some perfect way to steep this that will turn it magical but I haven’t discovered how yet. Or maybe not.

ScottTeaMan

What an interesting white tea. I was wondering where it was from…the name intrigued me. A Nepali white. Hope you have enuff to find that magical brew. :))

TeaBrat

me too… the Himalayan white from the same company was also excellent.

ScottTeaMan

I’ve been meaning to try some Himalayan teas. I will, but I am trying to widdle my tea stash down a little.

ScottTeaMan

Hey, I just realized that ryhmed! hehehe……

lol… yeah I know what u mean

TeaBrat

I’ve had very good luck with the Rare Tea Republic for Himalayan stuff.

ScottTeaMan

wHAT OTHER GOOD TEAS DID YOU EXPERIENCE FROM THEM…….Oolongs?? Puerhs??

I’ll send you a list. :)

Comments

ScottTeaMan

TeaBrat

me too… the Himalayan white from the same company was also excellent.

ScottTeaMan

Hey, I just realized that ryhmed! hehehe……

lol… yeah I know what u mean

TeaBrat

I’ve had very good luck with the Rare Tea Republic for Himalayan stuff.

ScottTeaMan

wHAT OTHER GOOD TEAS DID YOU EXPERIENCE FROM THEM…….Oolongs?? Puerhs??

I’ll send you a list. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around