I almost feel kind of guilty for liking this…

Like I should have advanced so far in my tea-snobbery by now that I only drink 50 year old aged tea that was plucked by virgins, hatched by Chinese monks and brought over here with a pedigree and adoption papers.

But I. don’t. care.

this is yummy!

I’m usually disappointed by any tea that promises it will be like a pastry or a baked good. This is an awesome blend of black tea, almond flavor and safflowers. It definitely is a dessert tea, it’s pretty good for what it claims to be. It’s a bit much for this early in the morning, I’m drinking it with soymilk right now. But I think I will be happy to have this in my stash for when I do want something dessert-like.

Ninavampi

Hahaha… I love indulging in “tea guilty pleasures”! In fact, they are my favourite!

TeaBrat

I agree, they are fun when you find a good one. :)

HAHAHAA….FUNNY REVIEW! :-D

TeaBrat

white tea used to be picked by virgins for the Chinese royalty. I swear I am not making this up…

Spoonvonstup

It’s true! Or if not virgins, at least by folks who only ate bland food so that garlic oil or some such didn’t seep from their pores into the fine tea.

But seriously- the truest tea lovers all know that there’s no reason to feel bad for loving the tea. Tea is to be enjoyed, and since it made you happy- mission accomplished! An open heart almost guarantees a good tea time.

ScottTeaMan

Oh yeah I remember hearing that somewhere, but it just sounded so funny in your review. :))

KittyLovesTea

Oohh lala this sounds delightful. I understand what you mean about dessert tasting tea’s being disappointing, the amount of cherry pie and and chocolate tea’s that have left me feeling queezy over the last few years have started to add up. Thanks to your notes it looks like I shall be adding this scrumptious sounding and looking tea to my shopping list _ Enjoy.

Comments

Ninavampi

TeaBrat

I agree, they are fun when you find a good one. :)

HAHAHAA….FUNNY REVIEW! :-D

Spoonvonstup

KittyLovesTea

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around