drank Honeysuckle White Tea by Shang Tea

I’ve never had honeysuckle in tea before so I wasn’t too sure what to expect.

Steeped at around 175 F for 2 minutes the liquor of this tea is a lovely golden yellow color. The aroma of the honeysuckle is not too strong and the flavor complements the white peony tea quite nicely. Quite a lovely combination really… This is slightly nutty and sweet and would be nice for a mood booster and pick me up. It could be my imagination but I feel like this is soothing my frazzled nerves a bit. I look forward to trying more of my teas from Shang (I got one of their little tea samplers).

potatowedges

It’s not just your imagination…tea is seriously soothing.

TeaBrat

I have found some more than others. white tea, especially

potatowedges

Oh, and this sounds really good. I’ll have to invest.

Comments

potatowedges

It’s not just your imagination…tea is seriously soothing.

TeaBrat

I have found some more than others. white tea, especially

potatowedges

Oh, and this sounds really good. I’ll have to invest.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around