Thanks to Teavivre for providing this sample for me to try!

I’ve tried a few different Dragon Wells now and this definitely seems like one of the better ones. I am really fussy when it comes to green tea and have only found a few that totally knock my socks off.

This is light, vegetal and slightly nutty. Definitely not astringent which is nice! I felt like this brewed up a little too light for my taste even though I used 1 tsb. of leaf in my mug. Perhaps I’ll just never be a real fan of Dragon Wells. I did appreciate the soothing and relaxing quality of this.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around