I’m sorry to say this one was a bit disappointing to me after the name of coconut macaroon because I really wanted it to taste more macaroon-y!

The smell of this is totally divine in both the dry leaf and the brewed tea. But the flavor is a bit weak, it’s a nice green rooibos blend that has some slight coconut flavor. I did try this some with soymilk and that improved the flavor a bit but I liked it more when I added a touch of maple syrup. Anyway, that’s already a lot of doctoring up to do. If you like green rooibos, and coconuts and you don’t mind sweetening this a bit it could be perfect for you! I have a whole tin of it now so I will surely find a way to love it more, maybe by adding some rum. :)

Bonnie

Do you ever use coconut milk instead of soy? I happen to like it better. Soy makes me feel icky anyway…so if you can try some coconut milk instead. My family history goes way back in S. F. to about the 1830’s at least on my Grandmother’s side and my dad was born there, both grandparents on both sides in the 1906 earthquake too. Now…only my son lives in S. F. But I do love it here in Colorado too. Too bad your dessert coconut macaroon was a disapointment!

TeaBrat

I have had coconut milk a few times but we like plain soy milk better esp. for cereal. No doubt this tea would be better with some coconut milk in it!

I love SF but have heard great things about Colorado too, I should go for a visit soon. :)

ScottTeaMan

This is a Rooibos I could learn to like. :)) I always thought Colorado was the prettiest state I’ve seen. NO…….I thought it AND it is. :))

Bonnie

Been to Alaska all over the place and Kawai which are awesome so are the Sierra Nevada’s…but it’s the Mt’s and sky I love here. Come have tea!

Comments

Bonnie

TeaBrat

ScottTeaMan

Bonnie

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around