This stuff is intense!

After steeping I noticed my senses were immediately flooded with this floral aroma so I was either in for a treat or something scary…ha!

I steeped this at the recommended 4 minutes at around 190 (my temp may have been slightly higher). This tea yield a light, sweetish liquor with lots of honeysuckle and an almost “baked” quality that just reminds me a bit of cookies. Lily of the valley – I am not sure what that smells like but this is for sure heavy on the floral. I can sense the kaffir lime out there as well but I probably would not have picked up on that if it wasn’t on the description. :)

This is a tea that just makes me want to sit with it and focus on it, so it’s pretty relaxing and meditative as well.

Either way this is a fabulous oolong, if you’re a darjeeling lover. I’m not picking up on any astringency either, just a smooth and rich mouthfeel. Very unique and tasty. Yum! An awesome way to wake up. I might need to get some more but it is very pricey. :)