drank Ginger Ale Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

Thanks to LiberTeas for sending me this, I’ve been wanting to try it. I love ginger and white tea so my hopes were high….

I read over some of the other tasting notes and was thinking “oh no, bergamot!” I don’t like a lot of bergamot especially Earl Grey type of teas.

I actually liked this, a lot! It’s very gingery and definitely reminds me of a cocktail. There’s a bit of bergamot in here but it’s slight. It’s difficult to taste any white tea in here but I was kind of expecting that… Definitely is hitting the spot as my after lunch tea. I bet this would be an amazing iced tea as well…. and no calories!

I’m buying some today! =)