drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Another sipdown… we finished off the last of it this morning. Au revoir, Paris!

Dinah Saur

A local shop here in Chico is just getting in loose Paris for sale by weight… so if you need some… come up for a visit! Hahaha

TeaBrat

I might give it a rest for a while, like I don’t have enough tea already! ;)

Comments

Dinah Saur

TeaBrat

I might give it a rest for a while, like I don’t have enough tea already! ;)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around