Late night at the office tonight…. needed something to keep me going

This is a great little sencha even though it’s in a teabag. Mellow, sweet, flavorful, brothy…. oh my brain is fried right now. I just placed an order with Den’s and I should have included some of these – alas!

narwhalclub

I just drank this last night also! how weird… O.O
I rather enjoyed it also, and I think brothy is a very apt adjective to describe it. The whole time I felt like I was drinking some sort of a steamed vegetable broth, and I mean that in the best way possible.

TeaBrat

That fresh vegetal quality is something I love about Japanese green teas….

Comments

narwhalclub

I just drank this last night also! how weird… O.O

TeaBrat

That fresh vegetal quality is something I love about Japanese green teas….

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around