Well this is better when you use two teabags, add your own sugar and some soymilk (or creamy thing of your choice). I did raise the rating slightly. Not sure whether I will buy this again but I’ll finish off the box I have by next Christmas at least. :)

Katie

As far as capturing such a rich flavor as ‘sugar cookie’, I was pleasantly surprised by this one too. Before adding anything, the tea already looks creamy and milky. I think it’s the milk thistle.

Azzrian

I had this around the holidays – for a bagged tea it was pretty decent. Good flavors although I do wish that they had been a bit stronger. I agree adding some cream of some kind helps. Still very good for CS bagged tea.

SimplyJenW

I agree that this one needs 2 bags….. I did not think it was too bad, either!

Comments

Katie

Azzrian

SimplyJenW

I agree that this one needs 2 bags….. I did not think it was too bad, either!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around