drank Bai Lin Kung Fu by Shang Tea

Another sample from Shang Tea – and one of my favorites so far…

I used my whole sample in a mug of tea, the aroma is floral but also with some honey and molasses fragrance. The cup brews up a dark red is very smooth and mellow, clean tasting. There is some cocoa and molasses in the flavor as well along with a little sweetness. Definitely a good tea if you want to avoid anything astringent or bitter…

I am very stressed out this morning but thankfully a cup of this is helping me to feel better and more relaxed. I would say this has a very strong molasses-y aftertaste so if that’s not a flavor you like you might want to stay away from this.

I did resteep a second time and it’s still very nice. This is a big ol’ cup of sweet yum!

ScottTeaMan

Which Sampler set did you get Amy?

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Which Sampler set did you get Amy?

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around