drank Gyokuro Matcha by Teavana

I thought this would be nice for a boost this morning, I am not thrilled with it. I also think perhaps when you steep a tea at 140 F it’s difficult for me to drink it because it’s like lukewarm water. :)

Anyway this is ok, mildly sweet but it seems to be lacking a bit in flavor. Would not purchase again (see previous notes). Second steep at 160 F for 90 seconds is slightly better.

TheTeaFairy

Hate getting tea disappointment, especially when you’re looking for a morning boost!

TeaBrat

It was quite a hardship… :)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

TeaBrat

It was quite a hardship… :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around