drank Organic Houjicha by Den's Tea

This houjicha seems to be the perfect thing for the rain and cold weather. I love the roasted and sweet flavor of this, see previous notes. I recommend it!

Dylan Oxford

I may have to take you up on that recommendation! I tried some Houji kukicha at a shop today (since the shop owner told me roasted green tea didn’t exist… I decided not to argue). It tasted good… but not perfect. I’ll have to try Den’s, since it’s made of imaginary roasted leaves ;)

TeaBrat

I do recommend checking them out. If you get the $3 sampler it comes with some houjicha. :)) http://www.denstea.com/bnew-to-dens-teab-3-green-tea-sampler-for-novices-c-377_386.html

ScottTeaMan

Thanks for the link Amy.

Comments

Dylan Oxford

TeaBrat

ScottTeaMan

Thanks for the link Amy.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around