drank West Cape Chai by Rishi Tea

So. very. yum.

Seeing as how I’ve gone through 3 tins of this since January I might just have to break down and order the 1 lb. size from them. Still my favorite rooibos by far…

SuperHrefna

This sounds very interesting – I’m not convinced by rooibos but I love chai with a passion and I’m always looking for a good caffeine-free tea. I will have to look out for this one!

TeaBrat

I am just starting to warm up to rooibos myself :)

Scott B

Maybe I will check this out next time they have a free shipping promo-still looking for a Rooibus I like that is not a holiday tea.

Comments

SuperHrefna

TeaBrat

I am just starting to warm up to rooibos myself :)

Scott B

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around