drank Jasmine Snow Dragon by Shang Tea

Jasmine is definitely not a favorite of mine so I set out to try this with some trepidation. It came in my Shang sampler pack but is definitely not something I would have bought as a stand alone item.

Yeah the jasmine in this blend is pretty strong, although it smells great the aftertaste is a tad bit bitter and soapy for me. However the aroma is very natural and I can tell this is a high quality tea, very clean and flavorful but I’m not totally feeling the love. Someone who is a true jasmine fan could probably make a better review than this one…

ScottTeaMan

Shang Teas’s have always intrigued me. Man, I’m really gonna have to start making a company “buy” list. I usually end up forgeting some companies I’d like to buy from. ://

Azzrian

Ah okay I see you have tried this one as well. I will try this one later tonight.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Azzrian

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around