drank Thai Rooibos by Harney & Sons

Looks like I am the lone dissenter here so far with the reviews of this, but damn, I thought this was tasty. I love the way this smells: coconut, ginger and lemongrass totally wafting into my nose the minute I open up the tin. I can see this is very strong on the herbs, it appears to be about 1/2 herbs and 1/2 rooibos.

This was steeped via regular infuser mug method and provides quite a kick – definitely reminds me of a spicy chai mix. The cinnamon and ginger are both quite strong here, although not quite as potent as the hot cinnamon spice this is for sure cinnamon-y. The lemongrass is very mild in the background but you can tell it is there. It is true that the coconut gets totally overshadowed though…

This seems like it would be a very healthy digestif or after dinner drink. Definitely recommended if you like very spicy potent tea…. yum

ScottTeaMan

Amy, I know I’ve said this before, but if you like this blend, I think you’d enjoy H & S Bangkok Blend. Bancha…coconut….vanilla…lemongrass. Hey-if I like Bangkok Blend, I think I’d like this! Finally, a Rooibos I could enjoy. :)) I just love Thai foods and flavors!

TeaBrat

I will try the Bangkok someday!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

TeaBrat

I will try the Bangkok someday!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around