drank West Cape Chai by Rishi Tea

After lunch tea. It’s a sipdown and I will be out of this for a while while I focus on drinking some other other rooibos blends I got lately (but don’t like nearly as much). Will definitely be reunited with this someday…

ScottTeaMan

So This you favorite Rooibos? I may order it, ‘cause I love Rishi’s regular Chai blend. I really like Chai and I like Indian food, but The Chai I’ve had in restaurants has too much milk in it for my tastes.

TeaBrat

I do like it, but your mileage may vary… :)

Comments

ScottTeaMan

TeaBrat

I do like it, but your mileage may vary… :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around