I’m revisiting this one again this morning. It definitely has an interesting flavor profile (a blend of green and black teas). There are some definite savory notes here, today I am getting a bit of pepper in the finish. But it also is very moist on the palate and not too astringent. Enjoyable for me – but does not qualify as a “must have” item – see my previous notes for more info.

They only have samples of this left…..I have one arriving this afternoon. :D

TeaBrat

yay – I hope you enjoy it!

SimplyJenW

It will probably get lost in the black hole that is my sample bin….

TeaBrat

No – you have to drink it today. I want to see a full report, young lady!

SimplyJenW

LOL! I will try to work it in this week!

ScottTeaMan

Amy did you get the sample of this? Jen, I just ordered more and got one of the few samples left. :))

TeaBrat

No, I got the 50g size back in January…

ScottTeaMan

I was planning on ordering a 50g sample, but alas…….It is like what I was saying to Scott B yesterday about ordering a specific tea. If you wait too long or think about it too much, it could turn out that you miss a tea entirely. Sometimes a replacement may be available, other times-when it’s gone, it’s gone.

Comments

SimplyJenW

They only have samples of this left…..I have one arriving this afternoon. :D

TeaBrat

yay – I hope you enjoy it!

SimplyJenW

It will probably get lost in the black hole that is my sample bin….

TeaBrat

No – you have to drink it today. I want to see a full report, young lady!

SimplyJenW

LOL! I will try to work it in this week!

TeaBrat

No, I got the 50g size back in January…

ScottTeaMan

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around