drank Russian Blend by Samovar

We had this today at the Samovar tea lounge in San Francisco, where my honey actually got to drink it out of a Samovar, which was how it was served. I am a bit of a smoky tea fan but this was too much for me. When asked, I got the deets on this tea which is a blend of Lapsang, Earl Grey and Lychee black teas. It was ok but I was not wild about it. Will be blogging about the whole experience soon. =)

Bonnie

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you!!!!

ScottTeaMan

There’s Amy, all all the wonderful tea places in SF. :)) I’m tea envious right now! ;-))

Scott B

Would love to have my own samovar!

TeaBrat

We were just saying the same thing yesterday -lol

ScottTeaMan

Yeah, I’d like a Samovar too, and have thought about it over the yrs, but then again I want alot of things. It sure would be nice to have to use, say, on Sundays, with some Russian Cravan tea or this-which I had yrs ago and really enjoyed.:::

Comments

Bonnie

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you!!!!

Scott B

Would love to have my own samovar!

TeaBrat

We were just saying the same thing yesterday -lol

ScottTeaMan

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around