Enjoying some more of this sample today. I liked this one so much I broke down and ordered the 100g size. Such a lovely tea for this warm weather we are having. This is certainly something I could drink every day.

ScottTeaMan

Yes, I could and would drink a great Darjeeling everyday, but I couldn’t afford it! Not with all the other tea I buy and drink…….and buy and drink…….and-well, ’nuff said. :))

TeaBrat

I think my life would be so much simpler if I could focus on one or two different teas to drink, but that never seems to happen!

ScottTeaMan

Yes & with my friends on Steepster, it is so much harder to make it happen. ;-))

Comments

ScottTeaMan

TeaBrat

ScottTeaMan

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around