I’ve been trying to figure out how to divest myself of these Palais de Thes samples so yesterday I cold brewed this in my Teavana tea maker for 12+ hours (don’t judge – it was a gift, lol)

This has really brought out the flowery, perfumey notes of this tea. I am drinking it over ice and it is tasting pretty soapy. Kind of arguing with myself about whether I should dump it out, but will probably suffer through it and just finish it.

ScottTeaMan

Is you teamaker the 2 cup (16 0z), or 4 cup (32 oz) version?

ScottTeaMan

When you have more time tell me what you think of it-pros & cons. If there is one thing I could use it is a infuser for tea on the go…….

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Is you teamaker the 2 cup (16 0z), or 4 cup (32 oz) version?

ScottTeaMan

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around