drank Organic Houjicha by Den's Tea

The weather is cold & foggy today and since I’m still feeling kinda oooky, I decided I really wanted some of this. With the sweet, roasted chestnutty type of flavor, it’s like comfort tea for yours truly. Enjoying this now with a bowl of split pea soup.

See previous notes for more info. :)

ScottTeaMan

<3 Houjicha…….feel better!

TeaBrat

Thanks Scott! I went to the Dr. today, should be on the mend soon.

Fjellrev

Hope you’re feeling better now! Mmm, Houjicha is like comfort food in a cup.

Comments

ScottTeaMan

<3 Houjicha…….feel better!

TeaBrat

Thanks Scott! I went to the Dr. today, should be on the mend soon.

Fjellrev

Hope you’re feeling better now! Mmm, Houjicha is like comfort food in a cup.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around