drank Adagio by Lupicia

O.k. this is the last of my new haul from Lupicia.

I have such mixed feelings about this one. I love the green rooibos and the lemongrass. I tried this first hot yesterday and I thought the flavor was really fun. The grapefruit in here really reminds me of Fresca. I was thinking this would be a great substitution for soda, especially in the summertime when I could drink it iced. I liked the flavor a lot but it didn’t sit entirely well in my stomach and made me a bit nauseous later.

I tried cold brewing it and had some of that this afternoon. Again – a similar reaction, very zesty and grapefruity, but again a bit of stomach woes. I don’t know if this is real grapefruit or grapefruit flavoring but it’s a bit too strong for Le Wimpy over here…

I might try blending this with something else, perhaps a white or a green tea would be good. Or – maybe some seltzer water.

Will Work For Tea

LOL! Le Wimpy – you’re hilarious!

Bonnie

I wonder if Adagio has a tea named Lupicia?

@Bonnie – maybe so!

Azzrian

lol Bonnie!

ScottTeaMan

Amy- I wonder if the grapefruit is the culprit of your nausea? I usually avoid it, because for me it can be too acidic.

@Scott most likely yes

Comments

Will Work For Tea

LOL! Le Wimpy – you’re hilarious!

Bonnie

I wonder if Adagio has a tea named Lupicia?

@Bonnie – maybe so!

Azzrian

lol Bonnie!

ScottTeaMan

@Scott most likely yes

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around