drank Russian Country by Harney & Sons

This morning’s cuppa. I really like the lapsang element in this and I don’t know why I can handle that and not keemuns as much. Yes I am weird!

Anyway I was working on a new blog post all morning and here it is. I wanted to add my new dragonwell tea to the database but Steepster is acting up once again so you’ll have to read about it over on Tea Trade. :)

ScottTeaMan

READ AMY’S BLOG STEEPIES…….IT’S REALLY GOOD! UM, no pressure Amy. :))

TeaBrat

ha – thanks for the endorsement!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

READ AMY’S BLOG STEEPIES…….IT’S REALLY GOOD! UM, no pressure Amy. :))

TeaBrat

ha – thanks for the endorsement!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around