drank Tropical Tulsi by Fusion Teas

I decided to cold brew this one last night so it’s been steeping for about 18 hours in my Lupicia handy tea cooler (I have the 600 ml size). I used about 1 tsb of leaf and filtered water from the Brita.

I like the result of this! The tulsi provides quite a minty/clove note and the fruit gives it a tang, I can definitely see why Tommy describes this as bubblegum (Fruit Stripe Gum?)

A nice tisane for the afternoon, and I’m at home ready to take a nap – tulsi I hope you can do some stress busting stuff for me! See previous notes for more info…

Iced 8 min or more
Scatterbrain

Mmm, Fruit Stripe Gum…

Azzrian

I love that gum!

Comments

Scatterbrain

Mmm, Fruit Stripe Gum…

Azzrian

I love that gum!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around