drank Midsummer Peach (Decaf) by Tsaa

Thanks so much to Indigobloom for this sample!

I don’t have too many decaf teas but I’m thinking I need to reassess that strategy because there are days when I drink waaay too much! Even as I say that, I cannot stop yawning for some reason…

This was steeped in my infuser mug for about 4 minutes. The aroma of the tea is definitely peachy! :) The black tea base of this is nice, I’m thinking perhaps it’s a Ceylon? I found the peach flavor to be a tiny bit thin and I really prefer my peaches to be sweet and juicy! I added a touch of turbinado sugar and that helped the flavor along. I bet this would be really good iced. An enjoyable tea – thanks again for the sample IB!

Indigobloom

I tend to sway towards the lighter side of tea… except for maybe in a straight black. So glad you like it Amy!! :)

Comments

Indigobloom

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around