drank Genmaicha Extra Green by Den's Tea

Yum. Genmaicha has been one of my favorite teas since my macrobiotic diet days. I also drank a lot of twig tea by Choice Organic; I need to get that again someday.

Anyway it’s been a busy weekend, I’m studying for a copywriting class I’ve been taking so I’ve had a little less free time than usual. I felt like I needed a little bit of ooomph to get me through the rest of the evening, but not too much. Thanks to Incendiare, I have genmaicha on the brain!

This is quite a tasty tea from Den’s. It’s very green due to the matcha element, which also adds a bit of sweetness to the mix. You definitely get that savory sort of nuttiness that just seems very soothing and gentle. I like this one and will definitely be wanting more when my bag runs out… see previous notes for more info.

I hope all my Steepster friends are having a good Sunday night!

Fjellrev

Funny, I was planning on writing a tasting note for this tomorrow! Best of luck on your copywriting class.

ScottTeaMan

Keep us posted on your copywriting class Amy. :))

TeaBrat

Soon I’ll be editing all of you! j/k

Comments

Fjellrev

ScottTeaMan

Keep us posted on your copywriting class Amy. :))

TeaBrat

Soon I’ll be editing all of you! j/k

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around