The first cup of the day. This tea is proving to be quite a versatile mixer for experiments, today I mixed it with some ceylon from the Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants. Drinking it with soymilk and sugar for the full-on eye opening experience.

By the way I have a bit of news, I got a new refrigerator/freezer from my Landlord. The old one must have been over 30 years old and still requires a manual defrost. The new one is beautiful, compared to what I am used to. I feel like such a modern woman. ;-)

Missy

yay for new fridge/freezer!

CHAroma

Awesome, congrats!

Matcha popsicles!

ashmanra

Woohoo! You go, girl!

I feel like such a part of the 20th century! :-D

ScottTeaMan

The newer ones don’t last 30 yrs though…….but enjoy the marvel of 20th century tech! :))

Bonnie

Whoopie! I love a new appliance!

somehow that sounded wierd ;/

Comments

Missy

yay for new fridge/freezer!

CHAroma

Awesome, congrats!

Matcha popsicles!

ashmanra

Woohoo! You go, girl!

I feel like such a part of the 20th century! :-D

ScottTeaMan

Bonnie

Whoopie! I love a new appliance!

somehow that sounded wierd ;/

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around