drank Gyokuro Matcha by Teavana

Here we go with the last of the Teavana gift set…

I brought this to work with me today and managed not to spill it – yay! It’s very smooth, green and slightly sweet. Definitely a bit spinach-y, but I like that. I want to drink more of my Japanese greens so I can justify buying something from Mellow Monk when their new teas come out. See how crazy I am… always thinking ahead to the next purchase. :-D

noordelijk

I need this tea set in my life. I’m such a green tea nerd.

Also, I’m confused by the picture… is this a loose leaf tea or a powder (matcha) ? The picture makes it look like its just a leaf, so, Gyokuro leaf with matcha mixed in? I know they make they ceremonial matcha with Gyokuro so it could be anything haha.

TeaBrat

It’s a gyokuro leaf with matcha mixed in

noordelijk

I wish they sold that separately from this gift set!

ScottTeaMan

I’m always thinking ahead too Amy. :)) Noordelijk, I got a Teavana sample of this from Amy I wish they sold seperately:

That was such a good tea! :))

Comments

noordelijk

I need this tea set in my life. I’m such a green tea nerd.

TeaBrat

It’s a gyokuro leaf with matcha mixed in

noordelijk

I wish they sold that separately from this gift set!

ScottTeaMan

That was such a good tea! :))

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around