drank Oolong by Market Village

Trying to drink some more of my samples – wish me luck. :D

I received this mysterious oolong from Indigobloom – hmm. What kind of an oolong is it and where does it come from? It looks to be a tieguanyin of some sort. I guess we’ll never know…

For an inexpensive price, this is a decent cup of tea. smells fresh and aromatic after steeping. I got a yellowish tea liquor that seems a bit nutty, also with a floral element.

Second steep is similar to the first. I am getting a whiff of an aroma which makes me think this tea is partially roasted. I am picking up a bit of peachy element in here. It’s fairly pleasant overall but seems to be missing that WOW factor that I am always looking for in an oolong.

I think I’ll try cold brewing the rest of it overnight to see what happens. Thanks for the sample, IB! I appreciate you sharing with me.

Indigobloom

You’re most welcome Amy! sorry it wasn’t your fave :(

TeaBrat

no worries, I did enjoy it.

Comments

Indigobloom

You’re most welcome Amy! sorry it wasn’t your fave :(

TeaBrat

no worries, I did enjoy it.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around