drank Morning Sun by Mandala Tea

It’s cloudy this morning and I did not sleep a wink last night, but must somehow get it together to go to work and toil away on a big, complicated project.

Thanks to Mandala tea, I have my own Morning Sun today. :)

The wise man J. Krishnamurti once said, “One has to be a light to oneself”

Trying to stay positive and keeping on! what else can you do?

Thanks to all my Steepster friends for the supportive thoughts, it really means a lot to me.

Bonnie

You have some candles here too.

ScottTeaMan

Your welcome.

Bonnie, you are awesome! Scott too! :D

Missy

I’m glad you are trying to stay positive. It can be pretty difficult especially in your type of situation. I’ll be your personal cheer squad as long as I don’t have to use pom poms. ;)

Doug F

Hopefully, the big, complicated project will take your mind off things. I’ve found that just getting out of bed and maintaining the routine can be the best medicine. Best wishes!

Scott B

Time moves so much faster when you are busy, that should help.

Azzrian

I need to get this in my next mandala order! It didn’t make the cut last time I ordered as I had to skim back but I really want to try it soon!

TeaBrat

Azzrian – I am planning out my next order from them soon, just waiting for payday! :)

Azzrian

Oh they have so much goodness to choose from! :)
I am getting a water treatment system on payday for sure!

ashmanra

I mailed you some tea this morning! You are a beautiful person. May happiness alight in your heart soon! :)

TeaBrat

Thank you ashmanra – right back at ya!

Cheryl

Oh gosh, sorry I missed your news Amy. But I have a feeling you are going to be fine and stronger when the sting/punch wears off some. Hang in there chicka, we all know you can :)

TeaBrat

Cheryl, thanks, It’s sad but I will be ok. ;-)

Bonnie

Tea people are like those fairy godmothers flying around you in Cinderella! (I think I have the right movie …) you get the picture though …

Mike G

Just read over your last note, sorry to hear what happened :(. But like you said, stay positive :)!

TeaBrat

Hi Mike – ayep, will do! thanks.

Comments

Bonnie

You have some candles here too.

ScottTeaMan

Your welcome.

Bonnie, you are awesome! Scott too! :D

Missy

Doug F

Scott B

Time moves so much faster when you are busy, that should help.

Azzrian

Oh they have so much goodness to choose from! :)
I am getting a water treatment system on payday for sure!

ashmanra

TeaBrat

Thank you ashmanra – right back at ya!

Cheryl

TeaBrat

Cheryl, thanks, It’s sad but I will be ok. ;-)

Mike G

TeaBrat

Hi Mike – ayep, will do! thanks.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around