drank Lao Cong Zi Ya by Norbu Tea

Interesting tea here, I am not getting the chance to steep it gongfu style per the recommendation. I got a nice dark brown cuppa, which is a bit malty but also has the essence of red wine. By now I think I’ve figured out that Taiwan black teas are not my absolute favorite for some reason, this tea seems to have a hint of tobacco and bitterness as well although the top notes are very sweet. Not too bad overall, but not going on my list of things to repurchase.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around