drank Relaxed Mind by Yogi Tea

This herbal tisane isn’t too bad, needless to say I am in favor of anything that promotes a relaxed mind, which is why I picked it up. I have a lot of teas with caffeine but it is nice to have some herbal blends as well.

Lavender is not something I’ve been incredibly fond of in tea but I like it okay here. Lots of lavender and sage, I’m not wild about it, will probably finish the rest of it off someday.

Scott B

Greek mountain tea has a natural, slightly lemony flavor. It’s herbal and caffeine-free.

Comments

Scott B

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around