This is one of my favorite Ceylon teas of all times, so rich and chocolat-ey! I am enjoying it on this cool, foggy morning.

Yesterday I went to a writing/meditation workshop and some interesting things came out of that, overall a very positive experience!

Scott B

Tea is kinda reassuring on cool, gloomy days. Not that I’ll know a cool, gloomy day til October or November.

Good to hear your workshop went well :)

TeaBrat

It was a little daunting because I had to write about what I would do if I had 30 days left on this Earth. Kind of difficult to face given what I’ve been dealing with lately.

ScottTeaMan

So glad it’s helping you Amy! :))

Comments

Scott B

Good to hear your workshop went well :)

TeaBrat

ScottTeaMan

So glad it’s helping you Amy! :))

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around