drank Mexican Winter by Tea Cozy

This comes to me courtesy of TeaEqualsBliss – thanks so much for the sample!

I was a little nervous after finding some red peppercorns in the sample and I also know this tea has dried orange peel as well as rooibos so I thought it would be curious and interesting.

Hmmm, for a rooibos blend this is pretty nice. I like my rooibos with soymilk so that’s how I’m drinking it this afternoon. The orange element is very strong and I’m also picking up on coconut and a nice spicy element. It’s a bit like a rooibos chai but fruitier. Nice afternoon tea but I don’t think I need to run out and buy any. :-) Thanks for sharing, T = B!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around