drank Vietnamese Lotus Tea (Green) by na

This tea came as a sample from the lovely Indigobloom, thank you dear!

I’m not sure that I’ve ever had a Vietnamese green tea before, so I didn’t quite know what to expect. I got a light greenish-yellow infusion that is very vegetal, almost artichoke like. I feel like there’s a tiny bit of smoke perhaps, and also a slight pungency. I’m picking up on some lime notes in the finish, which are really interesting… It reminds me a bit of another green tea I’m fond of from Nepal.

Overall, it’s pretty good! Thank you, IB for letting me try it.

Indigobloom

Lime! Its been awhile since I had any. Will have to go back and see if I can pick up the citrus. Definitely know what you mean about the artichoke! :)
Glad you liked it!!

Comments

Indigobloom

Glad you liked it!!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around