drank Genmai Cha by Yamamotoyama

This morning I went to an intense hatha yoga class that almost did me in! oh no! There were two ladies there who looked like they were in their 60’s and they did great. I hope I’m healthy for a long time too.

I’m having a broccoli and Field Roast sausage stir fry for lunch. This genmaicha is a perfect accompaniment to many different kinds of food. It was a good value for the price as well. See previous notes for additional info.

Indigobloom

have you ever tried Bikram? I almost fainted my first class. INTENSE!!

TeaBrat

noooo. I’m skeered of Bikram!

Comments

Indigobloom

have you ever tried Bikram? I almost fainted my first class. INTENSE!!

TeaBrat

noooo. I’m skeered of Bikram!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around