drank Sun and Cloud Mist by 52teas

Tea of the afternoon – I am going to meditate and then make lentil soup but I’ve been feeling very tired today for some reason, in spite of the fact that I’m getting plenty of exercise. I think I still have a few breakup blues lingering around my psyche.

Anyway I love this blend! I already ordered another pouch of it. It’s super good with soymilk too…

Kittenna

Nooo, banish those breakup blues! Mine recently came back and I’m trying to shoo them away, but it’s taking some time.

TeaBrat

These things do take time… unfortunately

Madeline Alyce

Boo :( hope they go away quick!
Looking forward to trying this tea (from you!) tomorrow :)

Comments

Kittenna

TeaBrat

These things do take time… unfortunately

Madeline Alyce

Boo :( hope they go away quick!
Looking forward to trying this tea (from you!) tomorrow :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around