drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

yummy tea of the afternoon…

I started drawing some flowers and decided I would have this tea to accompany me, which is definitely one of my favorite rooibos tisanes.

I have a date this afternoon which I don’t really want to go on, however I think it would be good for me to get out and meet some new people so I’m going anyway. I hope I don’t die of boredom or bore the other person to death. ;-)

Will Work For Tea

Good luck and have fun!

thanks!

ashmanra

Naturally, we want to hear about it! :)

Scott B

Did someone set you up? Good luck!

Hesper June

Hope you have fun! You deserve it:-)
Like Ashmanra said, we want to know all about it!

TeaBrat

Ha – it was very nice. ;-)

Kittenna

Nice! Way to beat me at getting back into the swing of things, my first post-breakup date is going to be Friday :D Glad to hear it was enjoyable!

Cheryl

Yay :)

Good for you Kittenna!

Missy

Hope your date went well!

TeaBrat

Missy, it wasn’t horrible… that’s always good. :)

Comments

Will Work For Tea

Good luck and have fun!

thanks!

ashmanra

Naturally, we want to hear about it! :)

Scott B

Did someone set you up? Good luck!

Hesper June

Hope you have fun! You deserve it:-)
Like Ashmanra said, we want to know all about it!

TeaBrat

Ha – it was very nice. ;-)

Kittenna

Cheryl

Yay :)

Good for you Kittenna!

Missy

Hope your date went well!

TeaBrat

Missy, it wasn’t horrible… that’s always good. :)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around