drank Bananas Foster by 52teas

I got this tea in a swap from Madeline Alyce – thank you!

This might be more of a dessert tea than a breakfast tea, but I was pretty keen to try it out anyway. I did add soymilk to mine as well. I am really tired and didn’t sleep much last night for some reason, I might need to go back to bed…

I do like this one a lot but maybe I’m just a fan of banana flavored things. I think I used about 1 tsb of tea in a 16 oz pot and then steeped it for a little over 4 minutes. To me, the flavors are good. I’m picking up on banana, and a bit of rum. The soymilk gives it that creamy, almost dessert like quality and the black tea base is fairly smooth and mild. I see this is sold out already, but if Frank ever re-blended it I think I would pick some up! It also smells incredible.

I did try 1/2 a cup with sugar and 1/2 cup without. It is good both ways but the sugar makes it way more dessert like.

Thanks for the sample, Madeline!

Scott B

I have a weird thought that dipping a peanut butter sandwich (or cookie) would be really good with this.

TeaBrat

Yes to the cookie! I’m not sure about peanut butter.

Comments

Scott B

TeaBrat

Yes to the cookie! I’m not sure about peanut butter.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around