drank Roasted Almond by ESP Emporium

This is a pretty good tisane, like Muppetlove I’m also kinda psyched that it doesn’t contain any hibiscus. this steeps up a funny color — it’s a light pink because of the beetroot, I guess.

It smells very apple and almondy in nature, sort of reminds me of a pie or an apple strudel in the aroma. The flavor is more apple-y than almondy and I was wondering how this would taste chilled or with some soymilk.

Overall, not bad but it isn’t destined to be a favorite. I don’t know why it’s so difficult to find tisanes that truly thrill me…

Scott B

I would say the beetroot. Teavana’s Strawberry Paraiso has a pink liquor and uses beetroot as well. If you don’t like it pink, you could probably give it a rinse for a couple of seconds before you steep it.

TeaBrat

Scott, I will try that next time around!

Comments

Scott B

TeaBrat

Scott, I will try that next time around!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around