drank Black Pearl by Mandala Tea

Sipdown!
I have enjoyed this a lot, I did not have a ton left so I decided to mix a little of Verdant’s Laoshan Black in with this. I am definitely getting more at some point. There always seems to be too much month left at the end of the money, har de har har…

I was at the gym for 1.5 hours last night and am really sore – I hope to survive the day!

Garret

David at Verdant Tea and I are good pals so I think it is excellent that you combined one of my teas with his! Perfect! I hope he sees this post!!

Nice job on the workout. I hope you got some good stretching in, too!

TeaBrat

Thanks G! I am trying to take good care of myself in the wake of relationship obliteration – boom… POW! Need to love myself now!

Garret

What I want you to do is to keep taking care of yourself no matter what you are going through :) Self-love is the absolute key to this whole trip, I am convinced. When we do that, we break down the barriers and realize that there is no separation. Loving ourselves is the very best thing we can do for each and every living being. Self-love transforms how we see all beings. Ohhhhhh…. yes….. Just began reading Tara Brach’s book “Radical Acceptance” – fantastic. You would adore it. Just a feeling I get :)

TeaBrat

Garret – I’ve had that book for years… :)

Garret

As you say, great minds think alike :) Gee whiz, isn’t that wonderful?!?!?

Comments

Garret

Nice job on the workout. I hope you got some good stretching in, too!

TeaBrat

Garret – I’ve had that book for years… :)

Garret

As you say, great minds think alike :) Gee whiz, isn’t that wonderful?!?!?

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around