This came in the bulk bin at Whole Foods, I am not sure what marketing gurus decided that you need a special tea for yoga, but since I just did some yoga I thought I would drink it. :)

I actually like this blend, a lot. It is very flavorful with a nicely balanced mix of herbs: cardamom, fennel and cinnamon seem to predominate. Yes, ginger too. I am not sure what nettles are supposed to taste like or what they contribute, but this is a very nice herbal blend and is delightfully warming.

Namaste!

ashmanra

Yoga makes me crave tea. It’s the music! I associate with tea because I play the same type of music when I want to sit quietly and enjoy some Jasmine Dragon Pearls or other delicate, calming tea. And if I hear really twangy Asian music, I want Chinese food. Bad. It is quite Pavlovian! Glad this tea hit the spot for you!

Comments

ashmanra

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around