drank Zhen Qu by Butiki Teas

Oh my… this tea is so good! I’ve had this type before, I believe it was a sample sent to me by ScottTeaMan. Scott- where are you? Haven’t seen you in ages.

Anyway, this is a great tea to sip on PLAIN, without additions. It does not need anything to make it better. It’s very gentle and has notes of cocoa, caramel and a hint of floral like a darjeeling. Not a trace of bitterness in sight, just a really lovely sipping tea. yummy!

Sorry I have not had the chance to write a lot of longer tasting notes recently!

Kittenna

Noooo, not another Butiki tea to add to The List…!

Bonnie

I love this too!

Comments

Kittenna

Noooo, not another Butiki tea to add to The List…!

Bonnie

I love this too!

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around