drank Scottish Blend by Simpson & Vail

This is a delicious blend of black teas, I got this one for the office and to drink in the morning. It is fairly bold and hefty, there’s definitely some malty assam in here but I’m also getting a nice fruitiness which makes me wonder if there’s a ceylon in here, perhaps a keemun?

This is really delightful with a splash of soymilk, which is the way I will be drinking it. I did try a sip of it plain and it didn’t seem too bitter at all. Great breakfast/morning tea and even better than I was hoping it would be. Highly recommend it this if you like this type of tea.