drank Green Tea by Organic India

I want to get back into drinking more tulsi again, I totally forgot how nice and relaxing it is. This is a nice blend, too! Probably my favorite from Organic India.

ashmanra

I really should try tulsi – I’m thinking I should get some with my next Upton order.

gmathis

I have a feeling that tulsi is much like chamomile—straight up, it will always taste like tulsi, regardless of the brand. As a blend, that’s probably another story…

TeaBrat

well, yes it’s an herb so I don’t think there’s too much difference from one seller to another in terms of flavor…

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis

TeaBrat

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around