Part of the David’s Tea fall collection.

It smells like Jolly Ranchers in the bag so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect…

My first sip – hmm. this is an oddly disconcerting mix of flavors. I was hoping there would be more apple and I really feel like the nut and the rose are clashing with each other and I’m picking up on a slight bitterness too. I normally like rose teas but this is going in the solid “meh” category – I’m not disappointed that I only got 1 oz.

Invader Zim

I smelled hard candy with this too, and while sipping found it to be sickeningly sweet. It seems you enjoyed it more than I did. The flavors really don’t blend well together do they?

TeaBrat

Not so much.

Comments

Invader Zim

TeaBrat

Not so much.

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around